Love And Relationship Managers For Teens

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Love and Relationships: She was my classmate when I was in Standard 9, come together on the bus. I loved her because she was very pretty girls, his eyes, his hair completely black it all the love of her smile, and this is obvious, because who has loved someone who loves it.

Thus, in the middle of the session, I just realize that I love when I see it at school, she was smiling and I loved it, so I decided to tell her that "I love you. "Then at the end of the school, we were together I just whisper in his ear that I want to say something. She just looked at me when I said something wrong to her.

Then I was afraid to tell someone whether or cry? or look at your body, says the child's age? or something, then going to do what? I was desperate, but I decided to end it and the strange thing is that she lived in my house, so when we got to our apartment just say what you mean me? And I do not think this means I have not said anything spontaneously do not mean anything ....!

He says: Come and do not be shy to say he knows what he will say, but I was really scared and then this hapend 3-4 times and every time, and when the last time I'm going to say, then my heart starts to beat so fast so I can not control I just do not know, I know that for a moment that something is slipping my hand something awful so I closed my eyes and said I love you, you turned and said whaaaat? ?

His expressions,,,, awwwwhhh:) then again, I say "I love you" and if you love me then answer me the same thing, if you do not answer me and just walk, I understand that you do not love me. . And he just walk out of there ... And, of course, my eyes rained tears at that moment, when he left .... Then the next day at school I talk to her, is felt even say anything to me we are not even looking at each other's eyes, we go to the school bus apart, and I just spend a day very very sad loner at school. After school, both sitting on the bus school together, I just closed my eyes and sit quietly and say nothing to him. He came up to me and whispers in my eyes, "yesterday I was checking stupid that you really love me or is it just time to run here because I came from there and when I see the tears in your eyes I had not slept all night to think I hurt you, you will never see my face.

But what a great coincidence that I come to you already established and have not had the opportunity to say in school that "I Love You tooo" but if you ever tried to pour I'll kill you. ... And she just smiled after seeing her say this really is not a dream that only gave him a kiss on her young Oooohh just said what you did? What would have happened if someone said this to the parents? I told him you do not have to worry sweet heart that no one says anything to our parents .. and when we went home, I stopped the elevator and the two near each other and the first time that both her and she kissed as if the flowers fall upon us, his lips were very soft ....

Then he moved to the right moments and memorable quality time to spend in school and we were bonding together as separate bodies but the heart of one soul joined ... He joined worries about me sooo much, she loves me, but someone said I have more friends, except her. One day of his birthday when I got home, I was alone has tearfully asked me what hapend sweet heart why are you crying is a day to celebrate and mourn with you.

Why do you cry? I asked, moving towards her, she said, because you ruined my life,,,, wonder what you say and I just hold my hand and I fell, that his hands are dry when they only watched the cutes the wrist, and fell to the ground, which I call an ambulance to the hospital it was saved, but he was really angry with me, I do not know what I can go to the hospital asked him who ever told you something about me or something to give his name, he does not 't respond to anything I said that you trust the third person more than me? What was Don 't leave me alone and I was never a landfill if you used then why are they here, because im more you can do on its behalf in all this is trust me? you really love? when he says these words to tell me his name and I just go to school and beat him, then he tells the true story and I just walk away from it.

This is the time when we were in high school last six months, then the next day, after doctors discharged him from hospital I received a text that I'm sorry .. Do not respond to this text. Then, when I had another 2 minutes you are angry with the love and forgiveness to meet a sweet heart, I did not even respond to this text, then he calls me and says: I'm looking forward to tonight, I want to talk you hit me home tonight.

So I just laid there in his house through the window I entered his room and I just said in anger against you, I do not want to hear any excuses and sit on his bed m, it s' sits in front of me with tears in his eyes and kiss on my lips for 5 minutes, 5 minutes, we kissed. Then we'll spend all night in bed in love, that was the best night of my life ..

So the next day his parents came to my house to sit with my parents and say that we are both getting married soon, I do not know what they thought, but after two months I got married at the love of my life, and we both live peacefully in the care of each other by love for others and we have a little boy, two weeks.

This is the message to all young generations

"You've never cheated or dumped a girl or a boy because when ever a person who loves you more than anything is dumped by you, it will just give him death because he or she just wants to spend all life with you, and when he or she finds that your love for him or her is wrong, he or she simply can not even control it at all Shaked a person's life. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment